I'll go your bail!
The other day I was out with the wife and kid grabbing a bite to eat. We were sitting in the vehicle and my wife says look at that. I look to see what it was and it was a man in a wheelchair sitting in the rain, trying to get across the road in a parking lot. The part that made me mad was NO ONE WOULD STOP AND LET THE DUDE ACROSS. What kind of trash are you people who will not stop to let someone in a wheelchair cross the road in the rain.
Next time I see this would someone be nice enough to bail me out of the pokey because I am giving someone a foot up the a@# for Christmas.
crack is whack
I'll go your bail!
Thanks boney.
crack is whack
It's amazing how callous our society has become.
Did you get out and help get traffic stopped for him?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I was wondering the same thing to. We should not wait on others to do the right thing
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you get out and help get traffic stopped for him? </div></div>
Shouldn't have to IMO. People need to be more thoughtful to let anyone standing in the rain cross thru a parking lot or coming out of a store. You are sitting in your car dry and warm while others are freezing and in the rain just trying to cross, especially when they are handicap.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
You are sitting at your table warm and hands dry witnessing this. With a full belly.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rank_Stranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are sitting at your table warm and hands dry witnessing this. With a full belly.
</div></div>
What?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rank_Stranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are sitting at your table warm and hands dry witnessing this. With a full belly.
</div></div>
What?</div></div>
If you are reporting this and didn't do anything about it. Are you better then than the others that watched. Vols not saying you witnessed this. Just the way the forum works looks like im replying to youu.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks